Wargame: Red Dragon
The Wargame series, created by developers Eugen Systems and launched with Wargame European Escalation, quickly established itself as a new reference in RTS games. This spectacular series of strategy games was acclaimed by critics and players alike, and Eugen Systems is now releasing a third and more ambitious title which, similarly to Wargame AirLand Battle, contains a host of new features. Wargame Red Dragon retains the same core game mechanics that made the series so successful, but the action leaves Europe for the first time and moves to a conflict in Asia between 1975 and 1991. 5 new nations, among which China and North Korea, join the armed forces in Wargame, with over 450 new units. The introduction of naval and amphibian units is a particular highlight, with the maritime and river areas providing fresh strategic opportunities! The full cohort of each army is represented with a phenomenal total of more than 1,300 units and combat vehicles, all reproduced in meticulous detail from real-world models. A new solo campaign plunges players headlong into a hellish war around Korea, while Wargameâ€™s extensive and road-tested multiplayer mode will engage them in some intense and spectacular battles with up to 20 other players simultaneously! Wargame Red Dragon has many more surprises in store which will soon be revealed in the first game videos.
- More than 1,450 units all reproduced in meticulous detail and spread across 17 belligerent nations
- Huge maps up to 150 km˛, simultaneously showing millions of objects
- Astonishing graphic engine enabling to zoom directly from a satellite view to the heart of battles involving hundreds of units
- A new dynamic solo campaign plunging players headlong into a hellish war around Korea.
- A road-tested multiplayer mode engaging players into intense and spectacular battles with up to 20 other players simultaneously!
Wargame: Red Dragon
LINUX, MAC, PC
Focus Home Interactive