Assistant Community Manager (H/F)
Job DescriptionWorking within the marketing department, you will work to innovate on and improve our reputation paying close attention to social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc...) to develop and optimize the image of the company and its catalog, and improve social outreach.
We're looking for talent to work with our growing and dynamic team on exciting and acclaimed projects such as A Plague Tale: Innocence, The Surge 2, Vampyr, Insurgency : Sandstorm and many more titles.
- Manage gaming communities on various channels, including Reddit, Discord and forums.
- Organize feedback on Focus and its catalog (including each game independently), mapping trends an expectations.
- Develop a strategy of presence, influencing different communities, bringing new subscribers to various social media channels.
- Excellent English creative writing and oral skills.
- Passion for the video game industry.
- Mastery of social networking and its tools : Forums, Reddit, Discord, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch...
- A driven, invested individual with great communication skills.
- Knowledge about the Focus catalog.
Type of contract