Space Run Galaxy celebrates its release with a frenetic Launch Trailer
Developed by Passtech Games, Space Run Galaxy is now available on Steam! Space Run Galaxy is the sequel to 2014's Space Run, the game from one-man studio Passtech, which attracted over hundreds of thousands of players thanks to its dynamic and original gameplay. Our previous Gameplay Trailer showed you the ropes of space running, today we let you move on to practice with our Launch Trailer. Strap on your seatbelt, recharge your shields and warm up your reactors, it's going to be a bumpy intergalactic ride!
Set 20 years after the original game, Captain Buck Mann has now set up his very own intergalactic courier service. You're a member of Mann's team of space runners, racing to deliver precious goods from planet to planet! Reinforce your modular ships with armaments including laser turrets, missile launchers and energy shields, while leaving enough room for your cargo. Fly fast – the quicker you arrive at your destination, the better the rewards!
- User-created contracts - Take on contracts from other players for better rewards and unlimited replayability
- Intergalactic player market - Trade hard-earned goods with your fellow space runners to sell off extra supplies, or snap up a tidy bargain
- New corporations offer riskier jobs - Carry the extra fragile cargo of XenoPrime, or risk transporting The Force's highly dangerous weapon prototypes (which may even endanger your own ship!)
- Fresh dangers await - Face off against brand new boss-type enemies, such as deadly pirate ships and huge space monsters...
- Deep customization - Customize the shape, size, and color of any ships you acquire during your adventure. There's no restriction for what ship you use in each mission, letting you get creative with every run!
Space Run Galaxy is now available on Steam for PC.